OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Each employee is responsible for doing what is needed in his/her area of duty in order to ensure a safe working environment in Aska Lara Resort & SPA. One of our primary goals is to protect all our employees and guests against potential risks.
Accordingly, we have committed to;
· Observing the requirements in legal and international legislations and regulations,
· Identifying in advance any unsafe situations and actions that may cause occupational accidents and diseases and any potential accident risks in order to eliminate the hazard,
· Doing periodical checks within a proactive approach in order to prevent accidents by taking measures against hazardous situations,
· Reducing all kinds of material and moral loss that may be caused by the hazards that may lead to occupational accidents and diseases,
· Raising occupational health and safety awareness our employees by way of training,
· Establishing and constantly improving a culture of occupational health and safety.
Date of Issue: 07.06.2019
Revision number: 03